Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls Recipe
- 1 cup peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 2 cups rice cereal
- 2 Tbsp. butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 Tbsp. shortening
- 1 cup. Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, mix together peanut butter, rice cereal, butter and powdered sugar.
- Roll into bite-sized balls (about 1.5 - 2 Tbsp.) and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, melt together shortening and chocolate chips at 30 second increments.
- Using a spoon or candy dipping tool, gently roll/dip your peanut butter balls.
- Refrigerate your balls for 30 minutes to allow the chocolate coating to harden.
- Serve & enjoy!